Free Thanksgiving Email Templates And Messages For You
Thanksgiving is an amazing opportunity to thank your customers for the constant support that they have been offering you all this time. Our beautifully designed Thanksgiving email templates will be perfect for you to convey your thanksgiving wishes to them.
Thanksgiving Email Templates
Check out the templates to create Thanksgiving email campaigns that will entice your customers to click.
A heartwarming Thanksgiving email template to thank your subscribers and boost customer loyalty.
A simple holiday email example that combines holiday wishes with a Thanksgiving discount coupon.
Thanksgiving Messages for Small Businesses
If you’re not sure where to start when crafting this message, here are some examples of different Thanksgiving messages for businesses to consider.
Give a Simple Thank You
Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. Express your gratitude with a quick social media post, email, or even a photo or video post. For Example:
- Thank you so much for your patronage this year. We’ve truly enjoyed serving you!
- We’re thankful for all of our customers/clients! Thank you for being a part of our journey this year.
- We have so much to be thankful for this year, most of all YOU!
- This is the time of year for sharing what you’re thankful for. And our customers are at the top of our list.
- On this Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation for you. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you!
Provide a Longer, More Heartfelt Message
Longer messages are ideal for companies with small teams or that work closely with clients. You can start with these examples and then add some more personal details to make your message stand out for clients or team members.
I’m so thankful for the opportunity to serve you this past year. I’ve genuinely enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. Thank you for being a wonderful and supportive client and for all you do to support my business. I value our relationship and look forward to the opportunity to continue serving you.
To our valuable team members:
We’re so thankful for all you’ve done for our business this year. All of your hard work and dedication has helped us reach so many of our company-wide goals for 2022. On this holiday, we want to make sure you know how much you’re appreciated as a member of our team and how much we value you. Have a wonderful holiday with your family and loved ones and we can’t wait to see what our team can accomplish together in 2023.
Wish Everyone a Happy Holiday
Sometimes a simple “Happy Thanksgiving” goes a long way. You can share this type of post on social media or even turn it into an actual card. You could also share text-only messages on Twitter or other short-form platforms. For example:
- Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating all there is to be thankful for.
- Here’s to another year of giving thanks for all of the wonderful blessings our team has experienced.
- Wishing you a happy and festive Thanksgiving with all your family and friends!
- Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous and gratitude-filled holiday!
- We hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving!
We hope the examples provided above provided you with the motivation you needed to launch your Thanksgiving campaigns. Here’s hoping they do well and achieve the success they deserve!