Top Reputation Management Software in 2023
Marketers and business owners can use reputation management software to maintain brand awareness. Reputation management tools enable you to respond to your audience’s feedback in real time, from leveraging positive customer feedback to flagging negative remarks and performing damage control.
The reputation of your brand or business has a direct impact on the overall success of your brand. There is no way someone will become a customer if they do not trust your products and services. As a result, constantly monitoring your brand’s online reputation management should be an important part of your marketing strategy.
Why Reputation Management Software for Small Business is important
The importance of reputation management software for small businesses is simple math: you build a good image from day 1 and you make money; you don’t put any effort into it and very little to zero revenue comes in.
According to a survey of US consumers, 90% said that positive reviews influenced their purchasing decisions, while 86% said that negative reviews influenced how they chose businesses.
With the help of online reputation management services for small businesses, the work can be made easier and more efficient. When you have limited resources for full-fledged public relations management, reputation management software for small businesses is the ideal solution.
Top Reputation Management Software
Online reputation management software can be a lifesaver for businesses looking to protect their brand. It can help you maintain a positive image online. Let’s figure out which tool is right for your business.
Xoopah is a leading review management platform that makes it simple to collect reviews, engage with customers, and grow sales. This platform claims to make your business the obvious choice for users by monitoring and managing your online reputation.
With Xoopah, you know where you stand and where to capture the audience’s attention. This platform’s dashboard manages reputation across multiple platforms and allows you to focus on other important tasks.
You can make a strong first impression and then let the results speak for themselves. Here are some of the fantastic features that Xoopah offers.
- It is an all-in-one reviews platform that instigates conversations and sparks up text message interactions with consumers.
- The ease of managing customer interactions with a single platform.
- Pull feedback and reviews from multiple sources into Xoopah’s online platform.
- Gather feedback from your customers using Xoopah’s customer interaction tools which enable SMS and Email surveys.
- You can manage all of your company’s online listings with Xoopah.
- Gather reports and systematically view your findings.
- Create and send promotional messages to your customers via text messaging marketing campaigns.
For a 14-day trial period, Xoopah’s reputation management software is free to use. Start reaping the rewards right away by clicking here to learn more or sign up for Xoopah and make the most of reputation management.
Plan starts at $49/month for unlimited reviews and grows with your business needs.
This platform is purpose-built to assist you in building and maintaining your online reputation by monitoring and responding to reviews on a large scale. Yext enables you to consolidate feedback from multiple review sites into a single dashboard.
You have the option of creating a thoughtful message and a dynamic response to send to your customers.
If you want to use a template, there are many options available. You can also add existing reviews to your website to increase clickthrough and engagement.
- Creates and implements a comprehensive feedback management strategy that includes not only responding, labelling, and flagging, but also triaging customer reviews on a single platform.
- This platform makes commercially reasonable efforts to respond to reviews within two days, barring any unexpected issues with publishers.
- Their main goal is to generate more first-party reviews, which will then be monitored and responded to across the PowerListings network.
- With their powerful analytics feature, you can dig into what your users are saying about you using natural language sentiment analysis.
They essentially have 4 plans available for all types of businesses. The subscriptions start with an emerging plan at $199/yearly, an essential plan at $449/annually, a complete plan at $499/yearly, and the premium plan is priced at $999/yearly.
Trustpilot is a customer review management platform that assists online businesses in developing a trusted brand while collecting customer reviews and feedback. The solution assists businesses in showcasing their reputation, improving customer experience, expanding their online presence, and increasing overall conversions and sales.
It works in two steps: the client shares their experience, and brands improve the experience, making it a win-win situation for reputation management.
- Helps to automate the customer review collection process, monitor customer feedback to resolve issues for unsatisfied customers, and respond to customers publicly.
- Create genuine social proof by leveraging Trustpilot reviews and ratings.
- Helps drive more traffic from paid and organic search results, which results in increased CTR and conversions on paid ads.
- Provides integrations with Zendesk, Magento, Salesforce, Zapier, Prestashop, Mailchimp, and more.
Trustpilot’s pricing starts at $225 per month per domain, allowing you to collect up to 500 verified customer reviews per month. You can choose their Scale plan, which starts at $900 per month per domain, to receive unlimited verified customer reviews each month. The Enterprise Plan is the best option if you need a plan that meets your needs.
Birdeye provides several ways to contact your customers for feedback, including personalised text messages, email, the company website, Facebook plugins, and mobile kiosks. Birdeye also offers several tools for managing and tracking reviews, such as automatic alerts and updates. It also includes options for monitoring your social networks, detailed reviews analytics, and the ability to keep your online business listings up to date.
They even demonstrate the entire review acquisition and management process in detail.
- It provides several ways to request reviews from your customers via text message, Facebook, email, an in-store mobile kiosk, a form on your website, or a Birdeye microsite.
- You can customize the messages sent on each platform in order to garner the best response.
- You can set when you should contact a customer. It could be immediately after a sale is made, several days later, or several weeks later.
- The platform makes it simple to monitor and track your existing reviews, regardless of the website they are posted on.
- The platform integrates with several apps and programs, enabling you to leverage your customer databases to get more reviews.
- You can reply to reviews from the Birdeye platform itself. If you are not sure how to respond to a review, Birdeye provides sample responses that you can also tailor according to your need.
- You can create your own set of responses. You can automate the process of review monitoring based on the rules you set up.
- Birdeye makes it easy to promote reviews across your social networks, like Facebook and Twitter, and on your website. It embeds data from reviews into your website’s code, so your top ratings and feedback appear in search results.
- Birdeye can build a microsite for all of your reviews. This can further help to boost your overall online reputation.
- It also gives you the option to allow customers to chat with your business through text message.
- You can build and send out surveys to customers. You can create a ticketing system for customers who are having problems with your product or service.
Birdeye provides preset and customized pricing based on how many business locations you have and what features you need.
You need to provide the details about your business to see pricing for Birdeye’s preset plans. Their plans start at $299 per month for one location for the Standard plan and $399 per month for the Professional plan.
Yotpo can help you convert one-time customers into repeat customers. Customers can now easily provide feedback and turn every purchase into a review thanks to data-driven tools.
Contact customers where they are and request reviews via frictionless in-mail technology or SMS. To inspire and convert customers, address high-converting topics and collect higher-quality reviews.
To sell more, use this platform to showcase reviews, display compelling content, highlight users’ highest-intent moments, and much more on the website.
- With Yotpo you can amplify your reach by leveraging official partnerships with Google to boost the discovery of your business and increase traffic through search and social.
- Use the retail syndication feature to boost review coverage by seamless integration from the brand’s D2C to any retailer site.
- This platform offers an integrated experience by providing full control over how your business aggregates, displays, and markets its feedback.
- With the analytics dashboard, you not only get a detailed performance analysis describing how UGC is impacting your bottom line but also help you understand your consumers better.
After exhausting your free trial you can top-up your plans starting from $15/month and going up to $119/month. You can also contact them directly from their website to get detailed information about their flexible premium and enterprise plans.
Podium is another good option for the best online review management tool. This is due to its user-friendly feature, which allows you to acquire new reviews while also managing them once they have been posted. This review management tool encourages customers to leave reviews through text messaging. You can even send personalized text messages to customers asking them to leave a review.
Another significant benefit of using Podium is the detailed analytics on your reviews. You can analyze your reviews to identify trends in both negative and positive feedback, which will help you improve your operations. Podium has a web-chat widget that encourages people to leave their names and phone numbers.
- Helps you get more reviews on the sites that matter the most to your business, like Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and more.
- Manage your customer messaging from one inbox from Google, Facebook, SMS text, and more.
- Interact with customers through text, email, and social media.
- Improve your understanding of your customers by viewing consolidated customer feedback.
- Gain insights into your reviews with detailed reporting and monitoring.
- Create and send promotional messages to your customers via text messaging marketing campaigns.
- Generate leads from your website with Webchat.
Podium’s pricing starts at $249 per month. It is customized based on the features you opt for and how many locations your business has.
GatherUp takes customer reviews and turns them into the foundation of a business, allowing users to make better decisions. GatherUp, as the name implies, collects all reviews in one place to boost sales.
To send out automated review requests and reminders, use beautifully curated branded templates. You can shape the requests to your specifications using the personalization and customization options.
GatherUp also monitors review sites and sends you daily updates and email notifications whenever a new review arrives, allowing you to respond in real time.
- GatherUp provides a robust platform to fuel your online reputation with more than 12 ways to engage your audience and collect their reviews.
- With this platform you won’t miss even a single review with its monitoring and listening skills across more than 30 review sites as it gets them into one place.
- Their review widget, conversion pop-up, and other features help businesses market their reviews and ratings.
- They offer a suite of reports to allow you to see your data in whichever way you want. These reports are visually appealing and engaging. You can sort, filter, and compare to benchmark and track your online reputation.
They offer a 14-day free trial option post which you can opt for their $99/month per location plan or get 5 locations for $300/month. They also offer more than 11 locations for $495/month.
Managing your online brand reputation is important because it keeps your brand visible, connected, and growing all at the same time. When you deal with customer issues as they arise, you become a better and more trusted brand.
It is not always necessary to have a dedicated team for reputation management. It’s something that can be done effectively and efficiently with the help of a tool. The majority of the heavy lifting is done by online reputation management software, leaving you with plenty of time to run and grow your business.
Are you looking to manage reviews from Google My Business? Xoopah can help you manage them all in one place.