If you're looking for an easy way to connect with potential clients,
look no further than Xoopah! With a touch of a button, you can add your phone number, website URL, and directions to Google Search and Maps. Xoopah makes it easy for people to find you and get in touch by enabling Google My Business Management. So why wait?
Google My Business through Xoopah enables you to connect
with customers and be seen by them. It allows businesses
like yours the opportunity for greater exposure on Google
search results pages, as well as sharing information about
your company in an easy-to-use interface designed specifically
for small business owners!
Using the Xoopah platform, you can connect your Google
My Business account to promote products and services faster.
• Sign in to Xoopah.
• When logged in for the first time, you will be able to connect your GMB (Google My Business) account with Xoopah through Dashboard checklist. Now click on “Sign in with Google”.
• You will be asked to sign in with your Gmail ID.
• After selecting your GMB associated Gmail ID, you must provide all the asked information to give Xoopah Platform access to your Google account.
• Click on the "Continue" button.
• A new screen will open showing a list of items that Xoopah can access from your account. Most items will be selected by default except "See, edit, create and delete your Google business listings." Select this item as well and click on "Continue".
• Now a screen will show up a list of businesses linked up to the Gmail Id provided and you can choose one business from that list.
• Next screen will show you the details being synced. (You need to toggle them on) and click on “save and continue”.
• Your Google My Business Account is now synced with Xoopah.
• If you don’t connect your GMB account from the wizard in the beginning, you can do it later from the Integrations section.
add my business details?
• When you log in for the first time, you will go through a Dashboard checklist.
• The second step on the checklist will be to add your business details.
• Provide basic business details such as your business logo, business name, business category, phone number, etc., and click save.
• You can edit or update these details later by going to the Business Management section in the profile option on the top right side of the dashboard.
Can I connect another GMB profile with Xoopah? • Only if you disconnect the previous one. At a time, only one GMB account can be connected with Xoopah account.