• Sign in to Xoopah.
• When logged in for the first time, you will be able to connect your GMB (Google My Business) account with Xoopah through Dashboard checklist. Now click on “Sign in with Google”.
• You will be asked to sign in with your Gmail ID.
• After selecting your GMB associated Gmail ID, you must provide all the asked information to give Xoopah Platform access to your Google account.
• Click on the "Continue" button.
• A new screen will open showing a list of items that Xoopah can access from your account. Most items will be selected by default except "See, edit, create and delete your Google business listings." Select this item as well and click on "Continue".
• Now a screen will show up a list of businesses linked up to the Gmail Id provided and you can choose one business from that list.
• Next screen will show you the details being synced. (You need to toggle them on) and click on “save and continue”.
• Your Google My Business Account is now synced with Xoopah.
• If you don’t connect your GMB account from the wizard in the beginning, you can do it later from the Integrations section.
• When you log in for the first time, you will go through a Dashboard checklist.
• The second step on the checklist will be to add your business details.
• Provide basic business details such as your business logo, business name, business category, phone number, etc., and click save.
• You can edit or update these details later by going to the Business Management section in the profile option on the top right side of the dashboard.
• Only if you disconnect the previous one. At a time, only one GMB account can be connected with Xoopah account.
• Click on “Learn more about GMB” button.
• You will then be taken to Google's domain to set up your GMB profile/ listing.
Yes! Your free Google Business Profile complements your website by adding more visibility to your current business website on Google Search and Google Maps. You can even add a link to your website on your Business Profile.
Contact Hub simplifies your business functions and customer information. Contact Hub specifically allows you to store contacts in bulk, assign groups to customers, and manage them easily. It is a place where all your contacts will be dropping in, acquired from different modules. You can import your clients' contact data from sources like Excel file with .CSV extension, as well as Gmail account
Contact Hub can benefit your small business by consolidating customer data into a single system. As your business grows, keeping a record of all contacts can become overwhelming. Contact Hub allows you to manage your customers, assign groups, store them, so you have more time to focus on your service or product.
Sure can. With Contact Hub you can import existing contact lists from Google, or via CSV file. You can also manually add contacts.
You need to upload an excel with .CSV extension. Make sure if you are not trying to upload some other extension of excel file like .xlsx.
• Log in to Xoopah.
• Click “Contact Hub” on the top left.
• In the top right corner, click “Create New Contact”.
• Fill out all necessary fields of the Add Contact form. You can also import your contacts from excel (.csv) file, or Gmail.
• Once you have completed the contact information, click “Add”.
• A new contact will be added to your list.
Payment can be collected by sending the customer a payment link via Email, SMS or both. The payment link is integrated with Stripe and Authorized.net. Another way is to process payment via Visa or Mastercard by entering card details in the "Collect Payment Now" tab of "Get Paid" option, either from Contact Hub or Bookings.
• Go on the Payments section from the dashboard.
• Connect your payment account with Xoopah.
• Once the payment account is connected, you will be able to create and send invoices.
When you create an invoice, it asks you to send it to the customer via SMS or email. You can either send the invoice either by Email or SMS or both.
No, in order to create your invoice, you have to connect your payment account first. You can connect your payment account in the invoices section or in the integration section.
• Select “Integration” from the left side drop down menu”.
• Payment options include Stripe and Authorize.Net.
• Connect with the desired one to proceed further.